Advertise with Association of Fraternity/Sorority Advisors
Advertising in Perspectives is a great way for your organization or company to promote products, resources and services to our members. Perspectives is distributed four times a year to over 1,300 fraternity and sorority professionals. Please see below for an overview of our guidelines and submission form.
- Ads must be camera-ready and print quality.
- Ads must be in good taste. We have the right to reject advertisements due to offensive or unacceptable content matter.
- Ads will not be changed without the consent of the advertiser.
- Submitted ads are the property of AFA, and will not be transferred to another advertiser or publication.
- Ads must be paid for using the online form. If you need to pay by check, please contact us before submitting the form.
- Ads will be placed by the Marketing Manager, unless there has been a contractual agreement for specific placement.
- If you wish to cancel your ad, you must let us know within two weeks prior to print. Upon cancellation, a 50% cancellation rate will be assessed.
- Ads are not an endorsement by AFA.
- Rates are not negotiable and are set annually.