How do I join AFA?
If you have never been a member of AFA, follow the steps below to become a member.
- Navigate to the join page. You can open the page in a new window here,
so you can still follow along with these steps.
- Select your membership type. Membership types are as follows:
- Professional members are those holding full-time professional, administrative positions either at a college/university or at an inter/national fraternity or sorority.
- Graduate members are those who are enrolled as part-time or full-time graduate students (masters or doctoral) but who are not employed in any full-time, professional position.
- Affiliate members are those who are actively concerned with the enhancement of the advisement of fraternities and sororities but who are not employed by a college/university or inter/national fraternity/sorority.
- Vendor members are organizations, companies, or suppliers of goods and services - either for profit or not for profit in nature - that support the policies, purposes, and activities of the association.
- Create your username.
- Note, please use your e-mail address as your username. Your e-mail address will become your login ID.
- Click to “accept the membership and continue.”
- Now, you should be at the membership information page. Please fill out all the information requested.
- When you get to the “Region” question under “Personal Information,” use this map to find your AFA region.
- After you’ve completed your membership information, you will be directed to the “Membership Dues” page which includes the option to join one of the AFA online community groups. Keep scrolling on the page to locate and fill out the billing and payment
- Note, if you select pay by “Check/Money Order,” you will not be able to access your account. You will only be given access once we’ve received the check or money order.
- Click “Submit Securely” to complete the joining process.
Ready to join? CLick now!
If you have any questions, please contact the AFA Central Office.